You must be at least 18 years of age in order to use this app.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CREATE A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND Pinkzippr Ventures, INC. ("CURV"). PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. TO CONFIRM YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGEEMENT, CLICK "AGREE". YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING AND USING THIS SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, INCLUDING THE USE OF OUR SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES AND ADVERTISEMENTS (the "Material"). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS
OR USE THIS SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE OR ASSOCIATED WEBSITES.
In these Terms and Conditions, when we say Social Networking Site, we mean our digital content platform, regardless of how you access it.
1. INTRODUCTION TO OUR SERVICES
These terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern your use of the Pinkzippr Ventures, INC. website "Social Networking Site" regardless of how you access it. Through our Social Networking Site you will be able [briefly describe
the nature, purpose of the social networking site]. To use our Social Networking Site, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Social Networking
Site may be affected by these factors.
that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such amendments will be applicable to all persons accessing the Social Networking Site once the revisions have been posted onto the Social Networking
Site. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Social Networking Site will be deemed acceptance thereof.You should
therefore check the website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Although we do check new Member profiles for any content we deem unsuitable we cannot verify the identity of Members or the accuracy of Member Content, nor can we guarantee that we will identify all inappropriate Member
Content. Please do not take any Member Content and information as wholly accurate, we will not be responsible for false and misleading statements given by other Members.
2. No warranty
The Social Networking Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and in particular we do not warrant that:
- the Social Networking Site will continue to be available to you in either its current format;
- the Social Networking Site or any software available from it will be free from viruses or defects;
- the Material contained on the Social Networking Site will be true, accurate or complete in all respects, except always to the extent otherwise set out in the Terms and Conditions and to any warranties which would be implied by
law (including without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose).
- the Social Networking Site will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion.
CURV is not responsible for data charges that you may incur for downloading or streaming files over a data connection.
You hereby release CURV from any liability relating thereto.
CURV shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the services, but you agree that your submission of any information shall be at your sole risk, and hereby release CURV from any
and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
You shall be responsible for backing up your own system.
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without prejudice to the foregoing generality, any lost business opportunities, loss of profit or goodwill) arising from or in any
way connected with the Social Networking Site, or your inability to use it.
4. Downloadable Material and Submission of Material
All our downloadable material is carefully checked for viruses before being uploaded onto the site, however we recommend that, as an extra precaution you run your own virus check on each document you download before saving
it to your disk or hard drive.
Our Social Networking Site may allow you to submit comments, pictures, videos, and podcasts (including (including associated metadata and artwork). Your use of such features must comply with the Submissions Guidelines below,
which may be updated from time to time. If you see materials that do not comply with the Submissions Guidelines, please use the REPORT USER function. You hereby grant CURV worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive license to
use the materials you submit within the Social Networking Site and related marketing. CURV may monitor and decide to remove or edit any submitted material.
Submissions Guidelines: You may not use the Social Networking Site to:
- post any materials that you do not have permission, right or license to use;
- post objectionable, offensive, unlawful, deceptive or harmful content;
- post personal, private or confidential information belonging to others;
- request personal information from a minor;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person, or entity;
- post or transmit spam, including but not limited to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or informational announcements;
- plan or engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or manipulative activity.
5. Use of the Web Site
- not to use the Social Networking Site or its Material for any unlawful purpose;
- that you shall not make any use of the Social Networking Site in any which causes it to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or impairs its functionality any way; in particular that you shall not run any automated
scripts on any part of the site without our express authorization.
- not to use the Social Networking Site for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, false, misleading, offensive or of an obscene, sexually explicit or menacing character, or in such
a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to use the Social Networking Site in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
- that you shall not use the Social Networking Site to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without our prior written consent; and
- that in the event that you may have any right, claim or action against any other Member arising out of the use of the Social Networking Site you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to,
- That you will indemnify and defend us against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any use of the Material or the Site.
- We shall have the right to immediately suspend your access to the Social Networking Site if you commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may use the Social Networking Site only for personal, noncommercial purposes.
- CURV’s delivery of Material does not transfer any promotional use rights to you, and does not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the information providers and owners.
- It is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage Material once downloaded.
- You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Social Networking Site and Material.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The design, images and content of the Social Networking Site are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Pinkzippr Ventures, Inc.
We provide Material on the Social Networking Site solely for your personal use and the reproduction of the whole or any part of the Site, except for any temporary copies made necessarily in downloading the services of the
Social Networking Site, for purposes other than private and personal use, is prohibited, as is distributing, displaying or copying the Social Networking Site, unless it is for the personal use of a third party.
CURV is not responsible or liable for third party materials included within or linked from the Social Networking Site.
No part of the Social Networking Site must be reproduced, transmitted to or stored on any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system, nor may any part of the site be accessed in such manner as to make it
appear part of any third parties web site without our prior written consent.
7. RSS Feeds
By downloading and using our RSS Feeds you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Our RSS feeds are entirely free of charge for non-commercial use. You may not use our feeds on any site that we would consider a competitor. If you wish to discuss any commercial content or data feed requirements you may
have, please contact us.
8. Links to other Sites
Any web sites to which you link through the Social Networking Site (including, without limitation, any web site provided by a third party but co-branded web site) are independent of the Social Networking Site and we have
no control over them and accept no liability in respect of the contents of such web sites, or your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such web sites.
We accept no liability with respect to any of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by other organizations listed on, or linked to, this Social Networking Site. Should you decide to contract
with any of these organizations, the contract will be directly between you and the relevant organization. We will have no contractual involvement, and will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any products, information, materials
or services provided to you by any of these organizations.
When seeking access to parts of the Social Networking Site, such access to interact with other Members you will be asked to register and/or subscribe (for a fee) ("Paid Subscriptions"). You must then supply certain details
if requested, such as your email address and a password. Using the Social Networking Site requires a User ID. Your User ID is the account you use across Social Networking Site’s ecosystem.
The Paid Subscriptions automatically renews until cancelled in the section of your account settings. We will notify you if the price of a Paid Subscription increases and, if required, seek your consent to continue. You will
be charged no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the latest Paid Subscription period. Certain Paid Subscriptions may offer a free trial prior to charging your payment method. If you decide to unsubscribe from a Paid Subscription
before we start charging your payment method, cancel the subscription before our services commence.
To become a Member, secure a User ID, and gain access to the Social Networking Site, you represent and undertake that:
- You are aged 18 or older(or equivalent minimum age in your home country, as set forth in the registration process)
- You create a profile and/or pay our subscription charge to become a Member.
- Your email address and password (if requested) are personal and may not be used by anyone else to access the site;
- You do not do anything to allow anyone who is not a registered Member to access any registration area of the site;
- You do not create additional registration accounts which may cause disruption or abuse of the site;
- You do not supply us with false or misleading information or pass yourself off as another Member.
- Your User ID is valuable, and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. CURV is not responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your User ID. Please contact CURV if you suspect that
your User ID has been compromised.
If we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may cancel your access to the Social Networking Site immediately and without notice.
11. Rejection, cancellation or suspension
We can at our discretion, refused any application to become a Member. If you fail, or CURV suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, CURV may, without prior notice
to you: (i)suspend or cancel this agreement and your ability to use the Social Networking Site with immediate effect; and/or (ii) terminate this Agreement and/or your User ID, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your
User ID up to and including the date of termination; and/or (iii) preclude your access to the Social Networking Site.
CURV further reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue your use of the Social Networking Site (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and CURV will not be liable to you or
to any third party should it exercise such rights.
12. Your responsibilities
You are legally responsible for material you post or submit and you understand that by doing so you intend it to be published on the Social Networking Site. Such material may include without limitation words, photographs,
artwork, pictures (still or moving) and sound. You give us free of charge the non-exclusive, sub-licensable right to edit, delete, copy, translate, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, make
available to the public or otherwise use and re-use material contributed by you (or not use it) on the Social Networking Site and associated publications, and in any other media (now known or later developed) worldwide for the full
term of any rights that may exist in your contribution (including any renewals or extensions) and you waive any moral rights in your contribution for these purposes.
13. Infringement of third party rights
By publishing or posting material on this Social Networking Site, you warrant to us that:
- You do not infringe the rights of any individual, corporation or organization, including but not restricted to the owners of any copyright and other intellectual property, confidentiality or privacy right, and you have obtained
any necessary permissions.
- You have not defamed any individual, corporation organization or otherwise affected their legal rights. This may include but is not restricted to: comment which cannot be justified; facts which are untrue or unprovable; statements
breaching an individual's privacy; statements which may prejudice a court case; images or statements which are obscene, pornographic or illegal; statements which are offensive on grounds of race, religion, creed, color or which
may incite hatred or disrespect in any third party; statements which breach the criminal law, whether or not known to be illegal; statements which may breach professional ethics or standards.
14. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all rights, including copyright and database rights, for any content on the Social Networking Site (including Pinkzippr Ventures, INC. trade names and logos) or which is submitted by you belongs to us
or are licensed by you to us. You may use and contribute to the Social Networking Site for your own private purposes but not for any advertising or other commercial purpose (which includes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes
or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation). You will not otherwise copy, store, distribute, publish, broadcast, transmit, show in public, create a database (in electronic or any other medium) from downloaded materials
or otherwise use any part of this Social Networking Site without our written permission.
You agree that the Material, including but not limited to content, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to operate the Social Networking Site, contain proprietary
information and material that is owned by CURV, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials
in any way whatsoever except for use of the Social Networking Site for personal, noncommercial uses in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. No portion of the Social Networking Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means,
except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
The CURV name and other CURV trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Social Networking Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of CURV.
If you believe that any content available through the Social Networking Site infringes a copyright or trademark, please contact CURV the following email: feedback@CURV.com
By using the Social Networking Site, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Pinkzippr Ventures, INC. and/or subsidiaries, affiliates, together with their respective directors, officers, employees,shareholders,
agents, contractors, and licensors free and harmless from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal costs) arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions
by you or from the publication of any posting or submission howsoever contributed by you or on your behalf. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim, action or proceeding for which you shall be financially
responsible, and for which we are entitled to indemnity from you. In such event, you shall provide us with all co-operation as may reasonably be requested by us.
You agree that you shall not sue or recover any damages from CURV, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors as a result of its decision to remove
or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Social Networking Site, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of CURV’s
conclusion that a violation of these Terms and Conditions has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement.
16. Loss or damage - disclaimer
You acknowledge that:
- the contributions to the Social Networking Site and its Social Networking community are the statements and views of the contributors and not of us or any of our connected companies, directors employees or shareholders;
- it is your sole responsibility to check the accuracy of any facts and opinions given by any Member on this Social Networking Site before entering into any commitment based upon them;
- we do not, as a matter of course, actively moderate, monitor or edit the Member contributions to the Social Networking Site and its community;
- any third parties advertising on our Social Networking Site, or external (or link) sites accessible via our websites, are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents or for any agreement
you may enter into with a third party arising from your visit to our websites.
17. Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, from your registration to the Social Networking Site and its community by other parties, your use of it or inability to use it, or any errors and omissions on
the Social Networking Site, whether in contract, tort or otherwise and whether such loss or damage is foreseen or foreseeable. This includes but is not restricted to indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages, loss of business,
loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of data and loss suffered by third parties. This does not exclude our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or
for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
18. No warranty
We make no representations and give no warranties with regard to the quality, suitability, reliability, compatibility, accuracy, non-infringement or completeness of the contents or Members of the Social Networking Site,
and any implied warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
We do not warrant that this Social Networking Site, the server that supplies it, or any other of our systems will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or bugs and we shall not be liable if this site is inaccessible
at any time. Access may be suspended temporarily or foran indefinite period of time, cancel our services at any time, or otherwise limit or disable your access to the Social Networking Site without notice to you.
19. Inappropriate Use
If we find your use of this site seriously inappropriate, offensive or disruptive, we may use information we have about you to stop such conduct, and this may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer,
email provider or, in the case of any suspected unlawful activity, the police.
We will use your personal details to administer this Social Networking Site. From time to time, we may send direct marketing or promotional material information from us or selected third parties providing similar services.
You can indicate you do not wish to receive such material by editing your account preferences.
21. End User License Agreement (EULA)
Further end user license agreements are given in the EULA Policy.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court then, to the extent to which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these
Terms and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
23. Governing Law
arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Services.
All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the proper court of Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines, to the exclusion of any other court.
Each user agrees and consents to the governing law and to personal jurisdiction in those courts in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines.
24. Other Provisions
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CURV governs your use of the Social Networking Site, superseding any prior agreements with respect to the same subject matter between you and CURV. You also
may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, third-party software, or additional services. CURV's failure to enforce any right or provisions in this Agreement
will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. CURV will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
You agree to comply with all local and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Social Network Site. Your use of the Social Networking Site may also be subject to other laws.
CURV may notify you with respect to the Social Networking Site by sending an email message to your email address or a letter via postal mail to your mailing address, or by a posting on the Social Networking Site. Notices
shall become effective immediately. CURV may also contact you by email or push notification to send you additional information about the Social Networking Site.
You hereby grant CURV the right to take steps CURV believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You agree that CURV has the right, without liability
to you, to disclose any data and/or information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or to a court of law, as CURV believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part
of this Agreement (including but not limited to CURV's right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Social Networking Site, and/or a third-party claim that your use of the Social Networking Site is unlawful
and/or infringes such third party's rights).